The fresh caviar that the tsars enjoyed. The world's first certified organic caviar. Being completely natural, we can speak of a soft, pure product, without distortions and free from the aftertaste of the preservative. The caviar of connoisseurs.
Our organic caviar is packaged in an elegant glass jar that is 100% respectful of the product and in a wide range of formats, from 15 to 200 g.
In Spain (Riofrío) we produce one of the best caviar in the world. Our organic Spanish caviar is certified by the CAAE (Andalusian Committee for Organic Agriculture), under European regulations, one of the most demanding in the world. Give it a try and learn how the union of time, effort, tradition, technique and research can bear magnificent fruits.
Being large, smooth, well-defined roe with a pure flavor, Ecological Caviar is ideal to be eaten alone, by the spoonful, and discover its richness of nuances. Its freshness and flavor are the reasons why this caviar has conquered both national and international consumers.
The Acipenser naccarii, the sturgeon with which we mainly work, is an autochthonous species, almost extinct, that we have managed to recover in captivity. At 250 million years old, it is a slow-growing, living fossil whose caviar (a real gem), which we extract after 18 years of aging, on average, is full of nuances in its flavor and color.
- Ingredients : Sturgeon roe and salt.
- Allergens : Fish
- Species : Acipenser naccarii.
- Product : Malossol-style caviar (little salt).
- Packaging : Vacuum glass jar. On request in a traditional metal tin.
- Format : 30g.
- Origin : Spain.
- Appearance : Caviar in grain.
- Color : Variable from greenish gray to dark gray and brown.
- Qualities : Soft flavor and rich in nuances, fresh caviar without ripening. 100% ecological product, without preservatives.
- Conservation : Between 0 - 4ºC.
- Expiration : 6 months.