The fresh caviar that the tsars enjoyed. The world's first certified organic caviar. Being completely natural, we can speak of a soft, pure product, without distortions and free from the aftertaste of the preservative. The caviar of connoisseurs. Our organic caviar is packaged in an elegant glass jar 100% respectful of the product and in a wide range of formats, from 50 to 200 g.
Consult the ingredients and allergens of this product. You can choose between our two categories: Classic and Excellsius, the second presenting a larger sturgeon roe size that will make the sensations in the mouth even more special.
- Ingredients : Sturgeon roe and salt.
- Allergens : Fish
- Species : Acipenser naccarii.
- Product : Malossol-style caviar (little salt).
- Packaging : Vacuum glass jar. On request in a traditional metal tin.
- Format : 200 g.
- Origin : Spain.
- Appearance : Caviar in grain.
- Color : Variable from greenish gray to dark gray and brown.
- Qualities : Soft flavor and rich in nuances, fresh caviar without ripening.
- 100% ecological product, without preservatives.
- Conservation : Between 0 - 4ºC.
- Expiration : 6 months.
- Transportation : Refrigerated. 24-48h delivery.