Low maturing caviar. With a mild preservative, stronger flavor than organic and less than traditional Iranian production, a balance between the two. Our Russian Style caviar is packaged in 100g metal cans.
Made through a readaptation of the 'Malossol' process of Russian origin, which consists of adding little salt, approximately between 3 and 4%.
It is an elaboration based on the purest Russian tradition, used since the time of the Tsars and applied by our experts with a short maturation to obtain a somewhat more powerful flavor than the organic one, keeping some of its nuances of taste.
Ingredients: Sturgeon roe and salt.
- Allergens: Fish
- Species: Acipenser naccarii.
- Product: Malossol-style caviar (little salt) following the Russian technique.
- Packaging: Traditional metal can.
- Format: 15, 30, 50, 100, 200 and 500 g.
- Origin Spain.
- Appearance: Caviar in grain.
- Color: Variable from greenish gray to dark gray and brown.
- Qualities: Intense, tasty flavor, smooth touch and soft aroma.
- Conservation: Between 0 - 4ºC.
- Expiration: 6 months.
- Refrigerated transport. 24-48h delivery.