Traditional Caviar "Osetra Excellsius" Triple 000 Riofrío 50g
Triple 000. Slightly matured caviar. Intense flavor, long in the mouth, with nuances of nuts and cream, selected from our best Osetra females over 18 years old. Large firm roe, more than 3.4 mm.
Indicated to be consumed with other ingredients or alone. Our Osetra Excellsius Triple 000 Traditional caviar is packaged in metal cans with one of 50, 100 and 200 gr formats.
Respecting traditional Iranian recipes, we elaborate a ripened caviar, with an intense flavor, presenting a creamier texture. We combine the best qualities of the Caspian caviar with the unsurpassed raw material from Riofrío.
Its color is usually pearl gray, but it can be produced with different reflections.
- Ingredients: Sturgeon roe, salt, E-285
- Allergens: Fish
- Species: Acipenser gueldenstaedtii.
- Product: Caviar made by Iranian process.
- Packaging: Traditional metal can.
- Format: 50 g.
- Origin Spain.
- Appearance: Caviar in grain.
- Color: Variable from greenish gray to dark gray and brown.
- Qualities: Traditional flavors of ripe caviar in piston cans. Elegance, complexity and power.
- Conservation: Between 0 - 4ºC.
- Expiration: 6 months.
- Refrigerated transport. 24-48h delivery.
No customer reviews for the moment.