This rosé is made using the pressing procedure within a concept of classicism and refinement, achieving a delicacy, freshness and softness that are unusual in this type of wine. It ferments in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature between 14ºC and 16ºC to achieve great fruitiness.
Pale pink wine, bright and lively. On the nose it has intense aromas of strawberry and raspberry, with some floral notes. In the mouth it is fresh, glyceric and balanced, with a finish full of pleasant acid sensations.
Marqués de Riscal Rosado 2013: Very good - Highly recommended (89 points) - Ultimate Beverage Challenge
- Graduation: 14
- Grape variety: Garnacha 85%, Viura 10% and Malvasia 5%
- Total acidity: 3.7
- PH: 3.3
- Serving temperature: Between 8º and 10ºC
- Harmony: This wine pairs well with fish, seafood, pasta and rice.
- Family: Pink
- Flavor: Fruity, Flowers
- Pairing: Fish, Seafood, Pasta, Rice
- Feeling: Fresh
- Experience / Category: Appetizer, Food
No customer reviews for the moment.