Tradition and innovation go hand in hand in one of the pioneer wineries of Spanish wine: Montecillo, with a magnificent positioning in the Spanish market. This firm presents us with a Reserve from a harvest rated as Excellent: Montecillo Reserva 2011.
- Type of Wine: Red Reserve
- Winery: Bodegas Montecillo
- Regions: D.O.Ca. Rioja
- Grape Variety: 2% Garnacha Tinta, 3% Mazuelo, 95% Tempranillo
- Winemaker: Mercedes García Rupérez
- Winemaker: Osborne Group
- Type of barrel: Handmade oak barrels
- Bottle Type: Bordeaux
- Stay in the barrel: 24 months
- Capacity (cl): 75
- Service: Serve at 17º C
- Consumption: In perfect condition until the end of 2022
- Graduation (% vol.): 13.5
Cherry red well covered. Fine nose, aromatic, with pleasant memories of seasoned red fruit, sweet spices, balsamic notes and aromatic woods (cedar); Memories of pastry. Complex. In the mouth it is sweet and enveloping, tasty, alive and very well balanced. With silky step, kind and mature. Polished tannins and with a persistent finish rich in nuances.
No customer reviews for the moment.