Deeply covered cherry color wine, intense and with hardly any signs of evolution. On the nose it is very expressive with notes of licorice, cinnamon and black pepper, where the long aging in wood is barely noticeable, thanks to its great complexity and concentration of ripe fruit. The palate is fresh, with very pleasant polished tannins, with a good structure but easy to drink. The finish is long and leaves some balsamic memories of high quality.
- Graduation: 14.3
- Grape variety: Tempranillo 93% and Graciano 7%
- Total acidity: 3.5
- PH: 3.58
- IP: 56
- Barrel aging: 24 months
- Bottled: February 2011
- Service temperature: Between 16º and 18ºC.
- Harmony: This wine pairs well with ham, not very mature cheeses, stews with not very spicy sauces, cooked or stewed vegetables, poultry, red meat, grilled meats and roasts.
- Family: Reserve
- Flavor: Toasted, Balsamic, Spicy, Fruity
- Pairing: Ham, Meats, Stews
- Feeling: Elegant
- Experience / Category: Gift, Classic, Food
No customer reviews for the moment.