On the nose, the aromas that stand out are those derived from the fruits of the forest with notes of licorice well assembled with the sweet aromas of vanilla, toffes and cocoa from the aging of 12 months in American oak barrels.
Case of 1 Bottle of Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2013
In the elaboration of the great reserves, Riscal uses grapes from old vines of more than 80 years, from own productions or acquired from fixed local winegrowers. Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva is undoubtedly one of the great wines of the DO Rioja.
In the elaboration of the great reserves, Riscal uses grapes from old vines of more than 80 years, from own productions or acquired from fixed local winegrowers. Once the wine has been selected for great reserve after the unification of the harvest, it goes into American oak barrels, where it will remain between two and a half and three years, plus another three years in the bottle before its commercialization.
- Graduation: 15
- Grape variety: Tempranillo 100%
- Total acidity: 3.4
- PH: 3.64
- IP: 64
- Barrel aging: French oak barrel aging 32 months.
- Service temperature: Between 16º and 18ºC.
- Harmony: This wine pairs well with ham, aged cheeses, red meats, all kinds of roasts and game stews.
- Family: Gran Reserva
- Flavor: Aromatic, Toasted
- Pairing: Stews, Poultry, Ham, Meats
- Feeling: Well structured, Oily, Persistent
- Experience / Category: Food, Gift
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2007: RED CARPET 2018
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2011: 92 points at JAMES SUCKLING 2018
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2011: 98 points in the 2019 WINE GOURMETS WINE Awards
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2011: Gold medal in Mundus Vini
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2008: 91 points in the FALSTAFF awards 2019
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2007: 95 points in the 2018 GOURMETS WINE GUIDE awards
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2006: 91 points in the ROBERT PARKER awards
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2007: Gold Medal at CINVE 2017
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2006: Gold Medal at CINVE 2016
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2005: Gold Medal at CINVE Awards
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2005: 93 points in the Peñin Guide 2015
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2005: PLUS Chairman's Trophy (96 points) - Ultimate Beverage Challenge
- Parenting Time
- Grand Reserve
5 other products in the same category:
A special case with 6 bottles of Marqués de Murrieta Reserva and 6 glasses of wine. Special to give away. Marqués de Murrieta is more than a brand in the international market, it is centuries-old wisdom expressed in one of the most recognized wines in Spain.
- Out of stock
The Marqués de Riscal Reserves are basically made from grapes from Tempranillo variety vines planted before the 1970s, located in the best calcareous clay soils of the Rioja Alavesa.
Latarce Crianza 2015 is a 100% Tinta de Toro red wine. Made with grapes from low production vineyards, harvested with care when ripening is optimal, to obtain a wine of the best quality.
Pago de los Capellanes Crianza is the essential wine. Balance, elegance, liveliness. Integrity, finesse and finish. It shows the good manners of the experience and the grace of the plethoric vine. Juicy mouth of black fruits that invites you to eat and feel good.