Tradition and innovation go hand in hand in one of the pioneer wineries of Spanish wine: Montecillo, with a magnificent positioning in the Spanish market. This firm presents us with a Reserve from a harvest rated as Excellent: Montecillo Reserva 2011.
Case of 1 Bottle of Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2013
In the elaboration of the great reserves, Riscal uses grapes from old vines of more than 80 years, from own productions or acquired from fixed local winegrowers. Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva is undoubtedly one of the great wines of the DO Rioja.
In the elaboration of the great reserves, Riscal uses grapes from old vines of more than 80 years, from own productions or acquired from fixed local winegrowers. Once the wine has been selected for great reserve after the unification of the harvest, it goes into American oak barrels, where it will remain between two and a half and three years, plus another three years in the bottle before its commercialization.
- Graduation: 15
- Grape variety: Tempranillo 100%
- Total acidity: 3.4
- PH: 3.64
- IP: 64
- Barrel aging: French oak barrel aging 32 months.
- Service temperature: Between 16º and 18ºC.
- Harmony: This wine pairs well with ham, aged cheeses, red meats, all kinds of roasts and game stews.
- Family: Gran Reserva
- Flavor: Aromatic, Toasted
- Pairing: Stews, Poultry, Ham, Meats
- Feeling: Well structured, Oily, Persistent
- Experience / Category: Food, Gift
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2007: RED CARPET 2018
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2011: 92 points at JAMES SUCKLING 2018
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2011: 98 points in the 2019 WINE GOURMETS WINE Awards
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2011: Gold medal in Mundus Vini
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2008: 91 points in the FALSTAFF awards 2019
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2007: 95 points in the 2018 GOURMETS WINE GUIDE awards
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2006: 91 points in the ROBERT PARKER awards
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2007: Gold Medal at CINVE 2017
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2006: Gold Medal at CINVE 2016
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2005: Gold Medal at CINVE Awards
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2005: 93 points in the Peñin Guide 2015
- Marqués de Riscal Gran Reserva 2005: PLUS Chairman's Trophy (96 points) - Ultimate Beverage Challenge
- Parenting Time
- Grand Reserve
5 other products in the same category:
The Arienzo red wine, from Bodegas Herederos del Marqués de Riscal, is made from the selection of the best grapes of the Tempranillo and Graciano varieties, from the vineyards located in Laguardia and Elciego.
A pioneering character, independent and current fruit of the evolution of a famous family of great wines. Recognized, distinguished and extolled by the authenticity of his temperament, Alion today symbolizes a universal spirit with a vocation for the future.
LAN 7 Metros is a 100% Tempranillo from a selection of plots near our Viña Lanciano farm. The aging takes place in Spanish oak barrels (Quercus pyneraica) for 18 months, with two intermediate racking. Subsequently, it is refined in the bottle for 12 months.
The love for our land, the selection of the best grapes and the daily work during its almost four years of production result in a safe and constant value of the best Rioja quality. The Marqués de Murrieta Reserva is the result of an elegant wine that combines complexity and finesse and combines the best attributes of our identity with current accents.
- Out of stock