The Riscal reserves remain for approximately two years in American oak barrels, configuring a wine that falls within the canons of Riojan classicism, fresh, fine, elegant and with great aging potential. Before going to market it has a minimum period of refinement in the bottle of one year.
Case of 3 Bottles of Arienzo by Marqués de Riscal Crianza
Arienzo 2017 is the first Marqués de Riscal Zone Wine since it is made 100% with selected grapes of the Tempranillo and Graciano varieties from vineyards located in Rioja Alavesa.
Fresh, fruity wine with a pleasant entry into the mouth, recalling red berries intermingled with aromas of wood, coconut and vanilla. Wide mouthfeel, persistent, and with character, it makes clear the quality of the elaborated fruits.
The Arienzo red wine, from Bodegas Herederos del Marqués de Riscal, is made from the selection of the best grapes of the Tempranillo and Graciano varieties, from the vineyards located in Laguardia and Elciego. Once the grapes are received in the cellar, when they reach their optimum point of maturity, the natural processes of alcoholic fermentation and malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks will begin. Under tight temperature control conditions. Once the fermentation processes have been carried out, the wine will be placed in American oak barrels for aging for a period of 18 months, after which it will go into the bottle to continue its aging.
- Arienzo de Marqués de Riscal 2015: Gold Medal at the Berliner Wine Trophy 2018
- Arienzo de Marqués de Riscal 2014: 93 points in the 2018 GUIDE OF WINES GOURMETS
- Arienzo de Marqués de Riscal 2014: Gold Medal at the EXPO VINOS 2017 awards
- Arienzo de Marqués de Riscal 2014: Gold Medal at the Berliner Wine Trophy 2017
- Arienzo Marqués de Riscal 2014: Silver Medal at the Mundus Vini Spring Tasting 2017 Awards
- Arienzo de Marqués de Riscal 2013: Gold Medal at the Berliner Wine Trophy 2016
- Arienzo Crianza 2012: Bronze Medal at the 2016 IWC (International Wine Challenge) Awards
- Arienzo Crianza 2012: Gold Medal at the 2016 SWA (Sommelier Wine Award)
- Arienzo Rioja Crianza 2012: Silver Medal at the International Wine Fair of Colombia (Expovinos)
- Arienzo 2010: Bronze Medal at the Decanter Awards 2014
- Marqués de Arienzo 2008: Silver Medal at the CINVE 2012 Awards
- Marqués de Arienzo 2007: Seal in the China wine Challenge 2012
- Marqués de Arienzo 2007: Silver medal at the CINVE 2011 awards (Seville)
- Graduation: 14
- Grape variety: Tempranillo 95% and Graciano 5%
- Total acidity: 3.6
- PH: 3.65
- IP: 50
- Barrel aging: 18 months
- Service temperature: Between 16º and 18ºC.
- Harmony: Ideal to accompany grilled white and red meats, blue fish like the emperor and cured cheeses.
- Family: Parenting
- Flavor: Fruity, Wood
- Pairing: Fish, Meats
- Feeling: Oily, Persistent, Fresh
- Experience / Category: Appetizer, Dinner, Modern
- Parenting Time
5 other products in the same category:
The Marqués de Murrieta Reserva is the great ambassador of the Marqués de Murrieta wineries. Marqués de Murrieta is more than a brand in the international market, it is centuries-old wisdom expressed in one of the most recognized wines in Spain.
- Out of stock
Our most precious jewel comes from an exclusive selection of old strains of poor performance and superb qualities. An exclusive pleasure that only sees the light in exceptional vintages. The culmen of LAN, a wine that expresses our maximum culmination.
Muga Selección Especial Reserva is a great red wine. A classic of the D.O. The Rioja. It is made by Bodegas Muga in Haro, one of the populations with more concentration of wineries around the world.