100% Tinta de Toro red wine. Made with grapes from low production vineyards, harvested with care when ripening is optimal, to obtain a wine of the best quality. Staying in new American oak barrels for the first 15 months.
- Production area: Toro Denomination of Origin. Variety: 100% Tinta de Toro.
- Type of soil: Sandy with pebbles.
- Type of wine: Red Crianza.
- Harvest: 2015
- Harvest: End of September, first of October.
- Elaboration: Manual grape harvest from selected vineyards over 50 years old with low production. Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperatures, subsequent malolactic fermentation and barrel aging. The wine remains in the bottle for several months until it is marketed.
- Aging time: 15 months in new American oak barrels.
- In the mouth it presents sweet tannins with a smooth entry, persistent and well structured finish.
- Serving temperature: 15 to 17 oC.
- Production: Limited 30,000 bottles.
- Presentation: 75 cl bottle.
- Pairing: Sausages, stews, meats, mushrooms, legumes and cured cheeses.
Tasting note: Clean wine, garnet red color with an intensity of medium layer. It has a powerful nose, aromas of ripe black fruits such as blackberries and figs, very subtle spicy, balsamic and toasted notes typical of barrel aging.