Made for lovers of good wine who bet on a safe value. A world famous wine that reflects the character of an entire land full of stories, customs and charm; where modernity and tradition go hand in hand. Our classic that marked a before and after in the history of Spanish and Ribera del Duero wine internationally. Distinguished by its personality, bouquet and structure.
Case of 3 Bottles Latarce Crianza 2015
Latarce Crianza 2015 is a 100% Tinta de Toro red wine. Made with grapes from low production vineyards, harvested with care when ripening is optimal, to obtain a wine of the best quality.
100% Tinta de Toro red wine. Made with grapes from low production vineyards, harvested with care when ripening is optimal, to obtain a wine of the best quality. Staying in new American oak barrels for the first 15 months.
- Production area: Toro Denomination of Origin. Variety: 100% Tinta de Toro.
- Type of soil: Sandy with pebbles.
- Type of wine: Red Crianza.
- Harvest: 2015
- Harvest: End of September, first of October.
- Elaboration: Manual grape harvest from selected vineyards over 50 years old with low production. Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperatures, subsequent malolactic fermentation and barrel aging. The wine remains in the bottle for several months until it is marketed.
- Aging time: 15 months in new American oak barrels.
- In the mouth it presents sweet tannins with a smooth entry, persistent and well structured finish.
- Serving temperature: 15 to 17 oC.
- Production: Limited 30,000 bottles.
- Presentation: 75 cl bottle.
- Pairing: Sausages, stews, meats, mushrooms, legumes and cured cheeses.
Tasting note: Clean wine, garnet red color with an intensity of medium layer. It has a powerful nose, aromas of ripe black fruits such as blackberries and figs, very subtle spicy, balsamic and toasted notes typical of barrel aging.
5 other products in the same category:
A pioneering character, independent and current fruit of the evolution of a famous family of great wines. Recognized, distinguished and extolled by the authenticity of his temperament, Alion today symbolizes a universal spirit with a vocation for the future.
The whole process is carried out with a rigorous control of the fermentation and maceration temperature. An adequate balance between structure and balance is thus achieved. Minimum 12 months in American oak barrels of 225 liters and 6 months in bottle at least.
This Reserva de Rioja is a good representative of the profile of Remelluri wines, the estate that Jaime Rodríguez Salís acquired in 1967 and that had previously exploited the Jeronimos of the monastery of Our Lady of Toloño, in the rich region of Labastida de la Rioja Alavesa . This winery is currently a classic in La Rioja because of the regularity of its wines. This is demonstrated by this red fruit rich and spicy expression and mature and elegant profile.