In Marqués de Riscal, there were cellar wines, within its Historical Reserve, such as the Medoc Reserve and the XR without becoming commercial names. In the style of Jerez foremen, the winemaker marked some of his barrels with a chalk with the word XR, having found some special characteristics that were not found in others.
Case of 3 Bottles Latarce Crianza 2015
Latarce Crianza 2015 is a 100% Tinta de Toro red wine. Made with grapes from low production vineyards, harvested with care when ripening is optimal, to obtain a wine of the best quality.
100% Tinta de Toro red wine. Made with grapes from low production vineyards, harvested with care when ripening is optimal, to obtain a wine of the best quality. Staying in new American oak barrels for the first 15 months.
- Production area: Toro Denomination of Origin. Variety: 100% Tinta de Toro.
- Type of soil: Sandy with pebbles.
- Type of wine: Red Crianza.
- Harvest: 2015
- Harvest: End of September, first of October.
- Elaboration: Manual grape harvest from selected vineyards over 50 years old with low production. Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperatures, subsequent malolactic fermentation and barrel aging. The wine remains in the bottle for several months until it is marketed.
- Aging time: 15 months in new American oak barrels.
- In the mouth it presents sweet tannins with a smooth entry, persistent and well structured finish.
- Serving temperature: 15 to 17 oC.
- Production: Limited 30,000 bottles.
- Presentation: 75 cl bottle.
- Pairing: Sausages, stews, meats, mushrooms, legumes and cured cheeses.
Tasting note: Clean wine, garnet red color with an intensity of medium layer. It has a powerful nose, aromas of ripe black fruits such as blackberries and figs, very subtle spicy, balsamic and toasted notes typical of barrel aging.
5 other products in the same category:
The Marqués de Cáceres Gran Reserva, from a special selection of vines in Rioja Alta from 65 to 85 years old. Deep color with slightly laced edges. Bouquet of great complexity with balsamic notes and fine wood. Wide mouth, ripe plum background, sweet species on roasted notes.
The contemporary expression of Rioja demands more than the authenticity provided by more than 145 years of experience.
Made for lovers of good wine who bet on a safe value. A world famous wine that reflects the character of an entire land full of stories, customs and charm; where modernity and tradition go hand in hand. Our classic that marked a before and after in the history of Spanish and Ribera del Duero wine internationally. Distinguished by its personality, bouquet and structure.
Marqués de Cáceres Crianza Tinto Rioja with varieties 85% Tempranillo, 10% Garnacha ink, 5% Graciano. A sweet and fresh Crianza Boca, its tannic plot merges with ripe and fresh fruit in a friendly set. Long, tasty at the end of tasting.