The Marqués de Riscal Reserves are basically made from grapes from Tempranillo variety vines planted before the 1970s, located in the best calcareous clay soils of the Rioja Alavesa.
Case of 2 Bottles of Arienzo by Marqués de Riscal Crianza
The Arienzo red wine, from Bodegas Herederos del Marqués de Riscal, is made from the selection of the best grapes of the Tempranillo and Graciano varieties, from the vineyards located in Laguardia and Elciego.
The Arienzo red wine, from Bodegas Herederos del Marqués de Riscal, is made from the selection of the best grapes of the Tempranillo and Graciano varieties, from the vineyards located in Laguardia and Elciego. Once the grapes are received in the cellar, when they reach their optimum point of maturity, the natural processes of alcoholic fermentation and malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks will begin. Under tight temperature control conditions. Once the fermentation processes have been carried out, the wine will be placed in American oak barrels for aging for a period of 18 months, after which it will go into the bottle to continue its aging.
Fresh, fruity wine with a pleasant entry into the mouth, recalling red berries intermingled with aromas of wood, coconut and vanilla. Wide mouthfeel, persistent, and with character, it makes clear the quality of the elaborated fruits.
- Arienzo de Marqués de Riscal 2015: Gold Medal at the Berliner Wine Trophy 2018
- Arienzo de Marqués de Riscal 2014: 93 points in the 2018 GUIDE OF WINES GOURMETS
- Arienzo de Marqués de Riscal 2014: Gold Medal at the EXPO VINOS 2017 awards
- Arienzo de Marqués de Riscal 2014: Gold Medal at the Berliner Wine Trophy 2017
- Arienzo Marqués de Riscal 2014: Silver Medal at the Mundus Vini Spring Tasting 2017 Awards
- Arienzo de Marqués de Riscal 2013: Gold Medal at the Berliner Wine Trophy 2016
- Arienzo Crianza 2012: Bronze Medal at the 2016 IWC (International Wine Challenge) Awards
- Arienzo Crianza 2012: Gold Medal at the 2016 SWA (Sommelier Wine Award)
- Arienzo Rioja Crianza 2012: Silver Medal at the International Wine Fair of Colombia (Expovinos)
- Arienzo 2010: Bronze Medal at the Decanter Awards 2014
- Marqués de Arienzo 2008: Silver Medal at the CINVE 2012 Awards
- Marqués de Arienzo 2007: Seal in the China wine Challenge 2012
- Marqués de Arienzo 2007: Silver medal at the CINVE 2011 awards (Seville)
- Graduation: 14
- Grape variety: Tempranillo 95% and Graciano 5%
- Total acidity: 3.6
- PH: 3.65
- IP: 50
- Barrel aging: 18 months
- Service temperature: Between 16º and 18ºC.
- Harmony: Ideal to accompany grilled white and red meats, blue fish like the emperor and cured cheeses.
- Family: Parenting
- Flavor: Fruity, Wood
- Pairing: Fish, Meats
- Feeling: Oily, Persistent, Fresh
- Experience / Category: Appetizer, Dinner, Modern
- Parenting Time
5 other products in the same category:
The Marqués de Murrieta Reserva is the great ambassador of the Marqués de Murrieta wineries. Marqués de Murrieta is more than a brand in the international market, it is centuries-old wisdom expressed in one of the most recognized wines in Spain.
An essential reserve wine pack in any good wine cellar. A combination of 3 bottles of DO Rioja wine for any time. Marqués de Murrieta Reserve, Marqués de Cáceres and Montecillo Reserva
To perfect its aging, the malolactic is carried out in new French oak barrels (100%) for 20 months, to finally rest in the bottle until it reaches a perfect state for consumption. Latarce Selección 2014 is a simply excellent wine.
The Marqués de Cáceres Gran Reserva, from a special selection of vines in Rioja Alta from 65 to 85 years old. Deep color with slightly laced edges. Bouquet of great complexity with balsamic notes and fine wood. Wide mouth, ripe plum background, sweet species on roasted notes.