Clean, bright. Ruby color with garnet evolution. The nose is very complex and elegant, with wide expression of fruit and spicy notes. In the mouth, elegant, with pleasant notes from the passage through the barrel. Long and silky finish.
Wooden Box of 2 Bottles of Barón de Chirel 2015
Barón de Chirel, from Bodegas Marqués de Riscal, is a wine with a beautiful cherry red color, high and dark robe. Powerful aromatic intensity, where the toasts and spices contributed by the Allier oak stand out
Nice cherry red color, high and dark robe. Powerful aromatic intensity, where the toast and spices provided by the Allier oak stand out. Candied black fruits. In the mouth it is fresh and creamy, soft and elegant tannins, with a long and balanced finish.
- Barón de Chirel 2015: 93 points in the JAMESSUCKLING awards
- Barón de Chirel 2013: gold medal at the MUNDUS VINI awards
- Barón de Chirel 2013: 97 points in the GUÍA PROENSA 2018 awards
- Barón de Chirel 2013: 93 points at the TIM ATKIN 2018 awards
- Barón de Chirel 2012: Gold Medal at Cinve 2017
- Barón de Chirel 2012: Silver Medal at Decanter World Wine Awards 2017
- Baron de Chirel 2012: 97 points in Tim Atkin
- Barón de Chirel 2012: 94 points in James Suckling Awards
- Barón de Chirel 2012: 92+ points in The Wine Advocate (Robert Parker) - DO CA Rioja
- Baron de Chirel 2012: 92 points from James Suckling
- Graduation: 15
- Grape variety: Tempranillo 70% and Others 30%
- Total acidity: 3.5
- PH: 3.64
- IP: 75
- Barrel aging: 20 months in French oak barrels
- Service temperature: Between 16º and 18ºC.
- Harmony: This wine pairs well with ham and cured cheeses, red meat, poultry, game stews, such as partridge, rabbit, venison, wild boar or roe deer, even seasoned with spicy sauces.
- Family: Reserve, Author, Special
- Flavor: Roasted, Aromatic, Spicy, Fruity
- Pairing: Ham, Poultry, Meats
- Feel: Fresh, Oily, Elegant
- Experience / Category: Special Occasion, Food, Gift, Connoisseurs
5 other products in the same category:
Dehesa de Luna Garnacha Tintorera, a sensational red for lovers of this millenary drink. Its intense cherry-colored body houses a wide palette of aromas, from ripe red fruit to violets.
A special case with 6 bottles of Marqués de Murrieta Reserva and 6 glasses of wine. Special to give away. Marqués de Murrieta is more than a brand in the international market, it is centuries-old wisdom expressed in one of the most recognized wines in Spain.
Pago de Carraovejas is respect for the origin, the soul of a career and the emotion of a way to go.
The Marqués de Riscal Reserves are basically made from grapes from Tempranillo variety vines planted before the 1970s, located in the best calcareous clay soils of the Rioja Alavesa.