Bright and intense, acorn-fed Iberian ham is one of the 7 Spanish gastronomic wonders and, without a doubt, one of the most valued meat products in the world.
Montetances brings to your table at an unrepeatable price the charms of a unique piece, born in the heart of the Extremadura pasture. In the middle of nowhere, where the Iberian pig is fed exclusively on acorn and natural pastures.
The result? A gastronomic experience that is as exquisite as it is sustainable.
Handcrafted, with pigs raised in the heart of the Dehesa Extremadura, and with a lot of passion. Acorn-fed Iberian ham 50% Iberian breed (Weight between 8.5 - 9kg). Gluten Free Product
Acorn-fed Iberian ham made with Iberian pigs fed only with acorn, grass and natural resources from the Dehesa Extremadura. Our hams are the hind limbs of our pigs and are characterized and distinguished by a series of parameters that directly influence all of our senses.
- The view : intense and bright red, pearly and unctuous fat. Slight streaks of fat infiltrated in the lean.
- The touch : silky, soft and light in contact with fat.
- The smell : sweet and penetrating, treasures the virgin nuances of oleic acid.
- Taste : explosion of flavors, velvet on the palate, infinite aftertaste.
Curing: 36 Months. Breed: 50% Iberian. Weight: Between 8.5 - 9 kg. Brand: Montetances
* Offer of the year, only available until May 5