It shows palpable elegance, balance and regularity that characterize the Marqués de Murrieta winery and its surrounding vineyards located in La Finca Ygay, Marqués de Murrieta is a reserve red wine with a balanced aging of a year and a half in new and semi-new barrels American oak and two years in the bottle.
Case of 3 Bottles Latarce Roble 2016
Latarce Roble 2016, a perfect wine for any occasion. To perfect its aging, the malolactic is carried out in American oak barrels (100%) for 6 months, to finally rest in the bottle until it reaches a perfect state for consumption.
To perfect its aging, the malolactic is carried out in American oak barrels (100%) for 6 months, to finally rest in the bottle until it reaches a perfect state for consumption. Roble 2016 is a garnet-colored wine. On the nose it can remind us of aromas of ripe fruit and dried fruits. On the palate it has a smooth entry, with a sweet touch, notes of wood and body. Memories of the retronasal olfactory phase.
- Production area: Toro Denomination of Origin. Variety: 100% Tinta de Toro.
- Type of soil: Sandy with pebbles.
- Type of wine: Red Roble.
- Harvest: 2016
- Harvest: End of September, first of October.
- Elaboration: Manual grape harvest from low production vineyards. Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperatures, subsequent malolactic fermentation and barrel aging.
- Aging time: 6 months in new French and American oak barrels.
- Serving temperature: 15 to 17 oC.
- Production: Limited 20,000 bottles.
- Presentation: 75 cl bottle.
- Pairing: Sausages, meats, mushrooms, stews, legumes, foie and cured cheeses.
Tasting note: Clean wine, garnet red color with an intensity of medium layer. Intense nose with aromas of black fruits and dried fruits, spices and roasted notes with subtle hints of vanilla. In the mouth, it presents sweet tannins, recalling the vanilla notes found on the nose in the aftertaste. It came with body, meaty and structured.
5 other products in the same category:
The contemporary expression of Rioja demands more than the authenticity provided by more than 145 years of experience.
A special case of 2 bottles of Marqués de Murrieta Reserva. The love for our land, the selection of the best grapes and the daily work during its almost four years of production result in a safe and constant value of the best Rioja quality.
An essential reserve wine pack in any good wine cellar. A combination of 3 bottles of DO Rioja wine for any time. Marqués de Murrieta Reserve, Marqués de Cáceres and Montecillo Reserva
Marqués de Cáceres Crianza Tinto Rioja with varieties 85% Tempranillo, 10% Garnacha ink, 5% Graciano. A sweet and fresh Crianza Boca, its tannic plot merges with ripe and fresh fruit in a friendly set. Long, tasty at the end of tasting.