LAN 7 Metros is a 100% Tempranillo from a selection of plots near our Viña Lanciano farm. The aging takes place in Spanish oak barrels (Quercus pyneraica) for 18 months, with two intermediate racking. Subsequently, it is refined in the bottle for 12 months.
Case of 3 Bottles Latarce Roble 2016
Latarce Roble 2016, a perfect wine for any occasion. To perfect its aging, the malolactic is carried out in American oak barrels (100%) for 6 months, to finally rest in the bottle until it reaches a perfect state for consumption.
To perfect its aging, the malolactic is carried out in American oak barrels (100%) for 6 months, to finally rest in the bottle until it reaches a perfect state for consumption. Roble 2016 is a garnet-colored wine. On the nose it can remind us of aromas of ripe fruit and dried fruits. On the palate it has a smooth entry, with a sweet touch, notes of wood and body. Memories of the retronasal olfactory phase.
- Production area: Toro Denomination of Origin. Variety: 100% Tinta de Toro.
- Type of soil: Sandy with pebbles.
- Type of wine: Red Roble.
- Harvest: 2016
- Harvest: End of September, first of October.
- Elaboration: Manual grape harvest from low production vineyards. Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperatures, subsequent malolactic fermentation and barrel aging.
- Aging time: 6 months in new French and American oak barrels.
- Serving temperature: 15 to 17 oC.
- Production: Limited 20,000 bottles.
- Presentation: 75 cl bottle.
- Pairing: Sausages, meats, mushrooms, stews, legumes, foie and cured cheeses.
Tasting note: Clean wine, garnet red color with an intensity of medium layer. Intense nose with aromas of black fruits and dried fruits, spices and roasted notes with subtle hints of vanilla. In the mouth, it presents sweet tannins, recalling the vanilla notes found on the nose in the aftertaste. It came with body, meaty and structured.
5 other products in the same category:
Made exclusively in the best vintages with varieties 90% Tempranillo, 10% other varieties. The Marqués de Cáceres Reserva is a wine that arises from the selection of parcels of old vines, from Rioja Alta and Rioja Alavesa.
The Riscal reserves remain for approximately two years in American oak barrels, configuring a wine that falls within the canons of Riojan classicism, fresh, fine, elegant and with great aging potential. Before going to market it has a minimum period of refinement in the bottle of one year.
Tradition and innovation go hand in hand in one of the pioneer wineries of Spanish wine: Montecillo, with a magnificent positioning in the Spanish market. This firm presents us with a Reserve from a harvest rated as Excellent: Montecillo Reserva 2011.
An essential reserve wine pack in any good wine cellar. A combination of 3 bottles of DO Rioja wine for any time. Marqués de Murrieta Reserve, Marqués de Cáceres and Montecillo Reserva